Millions follow Mike and Edd's collectable car adventures on Discovery Channel's Wheeler Dealer series, now in its ninth year and shown all around the world. Here's the book to accompany the series.
Millions follow Mike and Edd's collectable car adventures on Discovery Channel's Wheeler Dealer series, now in its ninth year and shown all around the world. Here's the book to accompany the series. See Mike's video introduction below.
The Wheeler Dealer Know How! is written by Mike Brewer, cheeky chappie and TV's best-known car dealing expert. In a career spanning almost 30 years, Mike has seen and done everything when it comes to buying and selling cars, and having established a successful career as a television presenter, is eager to share his knowledge, passion and enthusiasm for cars.
Telling you all you need to know about buying, preparing and selling modern classic cars, this book guides you through the minefield that is the world of car dealing, and helps you avoid the pitfalls that await the unwary. Plus, with stories and anecdotes from Mike’s time in the trade, you'll gain a fascinating insight into the world of wheeler-dealing.
Packed full of information and tips, The Wheeler Dealer Know How will give you the confidence to buy the car of your dreams and avoid ending up with a lemon. You’ll find out how to prepare a car to expert standards – from cleaning, to repairs and improvements – and when the time comes to sell, Mike tells you how to get the best price and avoid being ripped-off.
- Written by the TVs most well-known car dealing expert
- Packed with information on buying and selling modern classic cars
- Includes humorous anecdotes from Mike Brewer's car dealing days
- Shows how to avoid some of the pitfalls of wheeler-dealing
- Details how to prepare a car to expert standards
- Tells you how to get the best price possible when selling
- Essential reading for car enthusiasts and budding wheeler-dealers everywhere
- Wheeler Dealer is now in its 9th series
About the author
The UK’s best-known car dealing expert. Presenter of British Rally Championships, Wheeler Dealers, Driven, Deals on Wheels, and other programmes.