Practical and clear information aimed at Mini owners who want to improve their car s performance without spending a huge amount of money. The modifications described relate to simply bolting-on the appropriate mix of (mainly standard) parts, then tuning the engine to the specifications given. Includes advice on gear ratios and uprating brakes.
- Updated & revised edition of a best-selling SpeedPro series book
- Now in colour!
- How to improve MIni performance using ‘bolt-on’ interchangeable standard parts from various BLMC/Rover models
- Maximum road performance for minimum money
- The author is an engineer with much professional experience of building race engines
- Suitable for the enthusiast as well as the more experienced mechanic
- All the information is based on practical experience
About the author
Hailing originally from New Zealand, Des Hammill is a professional engineer with many years of practical experience of building race-winning engines and solving technical problems. The author of several books in the SpeedPro series, Des writes in an easy to understand manner and gives step-by-step guidance. Des also takes his own photographs and creates his own line drawings.