For anyone with an interest in, or who is thinking of buying, one of the already classic Jaguar XK sports cars from 1996 to 2005, this Essential Buyer’s Guide is a vital requirement.
For anyone with an interest in, or who is thinking of buying, one of the already classic Jaguar XK sports cars from 1996 to 2005, this Essential Buyer’s Guide is a vital requirement. All the models are covered, from the early 4.0-litre models with the infamous Nikasil engines, through to the very last and highly sophisticated 4.2-litre S, with mention to the special editions available in selected markets. The models are looked at in detail, analysed for their strengths and weaknesses to provide the best possible advice on what to look for and how to buy the best you can afford. A handy app, that will always be at your side for constant reference.
- Work out the true quality of a potential purchase with the Evaluation Calculator
- Store information on viewed XKs, including images and seller notes.
- Find the right XK model for you with the Model Calculator
- Keep track of key points to check on potential purchases
- Get all the information you need to buy a Jaguar XK8 or XKR
- Models covered: XK8 and XKR, model years 1996-2005.
About the author
Nigel Thorley is a well-regarded motoring historian with a particular interest in the Jaguar marque. Having owned sixty-one examples of the brand since the age of 17, including 16 MkIIs, his knowledge and expertise of these cars is recognised. Nigel has written twenty books on the marque, has contributed to TV and radio programmes, regularly provides talks and seminars on the models, and is a prominent founder member of the Jaguar Enthusiast’s Club. He also edits their prestigious monthly magazine, Jaguar Enthusiast.